City of the Gods Forum

Talk to the authors as they create

M. Scott Verne's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"JUST RELEASED!  Here's a link to a new City of the Gods Audio sample, this time from…"

M. Scott Verne replied Jun 7, 2016 to City of the Gods Audio book now in production!

1 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by M. Scott Verne

"City of the Gods: Guardian has shipped to all the Kickstarter Pledgers.  You should…"

M. Scott Verne replied Jun 18, 2013 to CIty of the Gods is done! Books to ship soon!

2 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by M. Scott Verne

"What to see the Amazon listing for the new book?  Click here: http://www.amazon.com/…"

M. Scott Verne replied May 14, 2013 to CIty of the Gods is done! Books to ship soon!

2 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by M. Scott Verne

"CoG Kickstarter & 2nd Novel Update I thought I'd put in a quick note here to upd…"

M. Scott Verne replied Oct 10, 2012 to City of the Gods Guardian Kickstarter Project

2 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by M. Scott Verne

"Many of you have been asking if you can pledge on more than one item, and which book…"

M. Scott Verne replied Aug 9, 2012 to City of the Gods Guardian Kickstarter Project

2 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by M. Scott Verne

"Hello all. I just wanted to let you all know that Pantheon #3 is now available at Am…"

M. Scott Verne replied Aug 5, 2012 to Pantheon of the Gods - Prequel to City of the Gods...

9 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by M. Scott Verne

"It was well received at Comic Con and our artist sold a bunch of them as well as giv…"

M. Scott Verne replied Jul 18, 2012 to Pantheon of the Gods - Prequel to City of the Gods...

9 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by M. Scott Verne

"Wrote a scene with the goddess Bast and a Sphinx today. Who are they and what are th…"

M. Scott Verne replied Jun 12, 2012 to City of the Gods: Guardian - progress report

3 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by M. Scott Verne

"I just heard from our artist, that Pantheon 3 is now at the printers and he will be…"

M. Scott Verne replied Jun 12, 2012 to Pantheon of the Gods - Prequel to City of the Gods...

9 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by M. Scott Verne

"We got temporarily sidetracked by another new project we decided to get finished for…"

M. Scott Verne replied Jun 6, 2012 to City of the Gods: Guardian - progress report

3 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by M. Scott Verne

RSS

© 2017   Created by M. Scott Verne.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service